Not that it was beautiful, but that, in the end, there was a certain sense of order there; something worth learning in that narrow diary of my mind, in the commonplaces of the asylum where the cracked mirror or my own selfish death outstared me . . .I tapped my own head; it was glass, an inverted bowl. It is a small thing to rage inside your own bowl. At first it was private. Then it was more than myself. --Anne Sexton

Sunday, August 2, 2009

a reason to rejoice

ONE MORE WEEK!August 11th can't come soon enough.
It's the last day of classes where I will present my thesis as part of the professional review and presentation part.
I will be one step closer to teacher certification.
Never have to be in such close proximity to stupid, vapid, asshole bitches ever again.

1 comment:

  1. It'd be funny if on the first day of a teaching job, you walked into the teachers' lounge...and saw one of them there. Muhahahaha.

    ReplyDelete